(as of 26-04-2022)
Committee Updates View All
- Heartiest Congratulations to our HCM Ayesha Billimoria from Mumbai Chapter for launching the 0-to-5 Beginners program
- DLC Health & Wellness Committee launches on 21st September 2021.
- Heartiest Congratulations to our HCM Dr. Ingrid Vasiliu-Feltes for being featured in BBN Times for Artificial Intelligence article that highlights why and how design thinking methodology can facilitate a human-centric deployment of technologies in an AI-driven digital era.
- HCM Nivedita Ramanujam from DLC Hongkong Chapter, has co-authored the book "#MyVoice Vol. 3: Journeys of Self-Discovery & Resilience"
- Mr. Zen KOH from DLC Singapore Chapter Launched the Health and Wellness Committee.
- Sonia Kararha | Founder & CEO of ReVeRa Learning & Solutions Inc. groups has been added as an HCM in the Health & Wellness committee from the DLC Delhi Chapter.
- Congratulations to our HCMs Saumya Sharma, Sonia Kararha, and Dr. Mickey Mehta, DLC Global Health and Wellness Committee for being honored for BWWellbeing 40 under 40 2021 by BWBusinessworld.
- Our HCM Dr. Mickey Mehta from DLC Mumbai Chapter, published a book "Immunity+:Revitalise in 28 Days" with chef Sanjeev Kapoor.
- DLC Global Health and Wellness Committee has done a Brand Collaboration with Fortis Hospital, Mumbai.
- Dr. David Katz from DLC New York Chapter has plugged to Social Cause #NoBeefThisWeek - A global, one-week boycott of beef in 2022 to protest the razing of the Amazon Rainforest.
The Global Committee is further divided into sub-committees to streamline the extensive and in-depth knowledge in this space for our members. This unique knowledge is offered in an easy-to-consume manner on the various DLC Formats
Health - Doctors, Hospitals
This committee will filter the list of General Physicians, General Surgeons, Cardiologist, Pediatricians, Dentist, Dermatologist, Gynecologist, ENT Specialist, hospitals etc. to share their global knowledge and help societies from early recovery of serious illnesses. The committee will raise awareness of emergency health concerns, causes and precautionary guidelines for the country’s sustainable health goals, well-being and prosperity.
President | Healthy Living and Longevity Medical Center Florida, United States
Wellness - Dieticians / Nutritionists, Fitness Trainers, Yoga Trainers
Dieticians: As nutrition and diet play a key role under wellness care, this committee will provide the best nutritional and dietetic tips to Members across the globe for a healthier tomorrow. Nutritionists, Yoga Trainers: enhance members lives by providing them direct tips on wellbeing, immunity building, boosting energy, food safety guidelines, special diets for medical conditions such as a diet for someone who has any specific health related issues or for someone who wants to lose weight etc., thereby focusing on all aspects of the health inside and out. The committee will offer best yoga and meditation exercises from the most inspiring yoga teachers to help members improve mind-body connection and build internal resilience.
Founder and CEO | Diet ID | New York
Fitness Influencer | FitGirl India | Mumbai
Psychiatrist, Psychologist: This committee will filter the list of best psychiatrists and psychologists who would provide solution to the problems of mental illnesses, emotional disturbances and abnormal behavior through valuable content offerings in the form of IPs - live feeds, fireside chats, podcasts, virtual workshop and inspiring member stories. The Hon. Committee members will offer, strategies and tips for improving mental wellbeing at work, coping with anxiety disorders to help members stay focused and achieve emotional stability of the work-life balance.
Founder | Inner Compass | Hong Kong
Author, Consultant | Sleep Mastery Limited | London
When fitness and maintaining good health is key, only the best will do. With perceptive insights our personalized tie-ups bring you the ultimate in healthcare, wellness, and preventive medicine.
The Tribe India We're back here with TRIBE BEGINNERS 5.0!
We all start somewhere, here’s your opportunity.
Block your spot Now
Art of Communication and Networking
Skill in the art of communication and networking is crucial to a leader’s success. He can accomplish nothing unless he communicate effectively.
Speaker: Sonia Kararha,
Executive and Life Coach, Corporate Trainer and Consultant
ReVeRa Learning & Solutions Inc.
A global leader & Asia-pacific’s most influential health, fitness and wellness business festival
The must attend business festival for health, fitness, wellness, hospitality, spa and HR executives. Experience an immersive multi-day thought leadership conference, exhibition, start-up showcase and industry awards dinner, with multiple networking events, product launches, activation events, site visits and workouts across the week to showcase new trends, products, concepts, technologies, innovation, start-ups, franchises and emerging investment opportunities.
2,500+ business owners, managers and investors. 1,000+ meetings. 500+ companies. 350 dinner guests. 250+ VIP delegates. 50+ speakers. 50+ exhibitors. 50+ popups. 1 incredible week. Unlimited new business.
Twelfth International Conference on Health, Wellness & Society will be held
Founded in 2011, the Health, Wellness, & Society Research Network is brought together by a common concern in the fields of human health and wellness, and in particular their social interconnections and implications. We seek to build an epistemic community where we can make linkages across disciplinary, geographic, and cultural boundaries. As a Research Network, we are defined by our scope and concerns and motivated to build strategies for action framed by our shared themes and tensions.