(as of 18-01-2022)
Committee Updates View All
- Prof. Dr. Carlos Alberto Scolari | Professor at Universitat Pompeu Fabra, Barcelona joins Innovation & Design Thinking Committee.
- DLC is honoured to welcome Dr. Lalit S Kathpalia | President of Society of Design Thinking Professionals as a part of Innovation & Design Thinking Committee.
- Nimisha Varma | Co-Founder & CEO of Aloe Ecell Pvt Ltd joins DLC Innovation & Design Thinking Committee.
- Rammohan Reddy | Innovation Coach at INNOCENTRIK joins DLC Innovation & Design Thinking Committee.
- Ajay Aggarwal | Founding Partner of Humane Design & Innovation Consulting affiliates with DLC Innovation & Design Thinking Committee as an HCM.
The Global Committee is further divided into sub-committees to streamline the extensive and in-depth knowledge in this space for our members. This unique knowledge is oered in an easy-to-consume manner on the various DLC Formats
Design Thinking Process
Design Thinking Process Sub Committee is to seed the 'strategy making ability' in the new generation across all indsustries, for them to utilise tools of the design world and shift the focus on human behaviour.
Founding Partner | Humane Design & Innovation Consulting | | Mumbai
Innovation Thinking Process
Purpose of the Innovation Thinking Process Sub Committee is to apply the design thinking process along with constant brain storming activities only to produce and achieve newest technolgies as per human needs.
Innovation Hub Specialists
Innovation Hub Specialists are subject matter experts who intend to teach the DLC members newest form of Design Thinking Curriculum to keep them ahead of the curve and their thinking outside the box.
Founder and System Entrepreneur | Insight Futures | | London
The Service Innovation Sub Committe truly intends to develop new services consistantly during the innovation process which adds extra value to the end users/ customers.
The purpose of The Product Innovation Sub Committee is to represent newer technological ways of solving customer problems by understaning them better.
The Social Innovation Committee promises to deploy and develop effective solutions that aim to meet the social needs in a much improvised manner than the existing ones.
Top 10 Listing
(As certified by Global Honorary Committee Members)
The concept of Innovation & Design Thinking Top 10 delivers curated and sharpened content for the Top 10 categories. This concept works on voting sytem where the subject matter experts vote for the best 10 entities, resulting in best content for DLC members.
Brand Collaboration for Innovation & Design Thinking Committee is a project bringing together the private, public and creative sectors through a series of events focused on introducing new ways to foster innovative problem-solving for the DLC members.