79 Committee Members
(as of 04-02-2022)
Committee Updates View All
- DLC Security & Cyber Security Committee launches on 08th October 2021.
- Shomiron Das Gupta | Founder & CEO of NETMONASTERY joins as an HCM in the DLC Global Security and Cyber Security Committee.
- Dr. Lopa Mudra Basuu | Ex Global Head Cyber Security of Nissan Motor Corporation groups in as an HCM in the DLC Global Security and Cyber Security Committee.
- HCM Satyavathi Divadari | Chief Cyber Security Architect & Principal Partner Advisor of Micro Focus of the DLC Global Security and Cyber Security Committee has been recognized as the Top Indian Women Influencers in Security by Top Influencer Awards.
- HCM Ritesh Bhatia, Founder & Director of V4WEB Cybersecurity has been recognised as the Cyber Soldier of 2021 by CyberFrat.
The Global Committee is further divided into sub-committees to streamline the extensive and in-depth knowledge in this space for our members. This unique knowledge is offered in an easy-to-consume manner on the various DLC Formats
The DLC’s Privacy Sub Committee will help members with curated knowledge and awareness that an individual should consider while connected to the Internet. It covers the amount of online security available for personal and financial data, communications and preferences. DLC members will be ahead of the curve from risks to online privacy range from phishing scams to malware, while problems with website security may result in identity theft.
The Enterprise Security Sub Committee of the DLC will help members to be aware of protecting the company’s on-premise and cloud-based infrastructure as well as vetting third-party providers and securing the expanding number of endpoints connected to your network via the Internet of Things (IoT).
Cyber Crime & Awareness
The Cyber Crime & Awareness Security sub-committee in the Security and Cyber Security domain aims to deliver dedicated information curated by our Global experts to impart knowledge across the types of cybercrimes like DDoS Attacks, Botnets, Identity Theft, Cyberstalking, Social Engineering, PUPs, Phishing, Prohibited/Illegal Content, Online Scams and Exploit Kits
The Cyber legal sub-committee aims to deliver dedicated knowledge on how individuals and companies may use computers and the internet, to, how to protect people from becoming the victims of crime through unscrupulous activities on the internet.
The Physical Security sub-committee in the Security and Cyber Security domain aims to deliver dedicated information curated by our Global experts to impart knowledge protection of personnel, hardware, software, networks and data from physical actions and events that could cause serious loss or damage to an enterprise, agency or institution.
The law Enforcement sub committee will help DLC Members on the insights on value adds on the action or activity of compelling observance of or compliance with the law by discovering, deterring, rehabilitating, or punishing people who violate the rules and norms governing that society.
To overcome the hacker menace and its dangerous repercussions, requires staying ten steps ahead. Our alliances with Cyber Security Companies and Consultants, brings you selected offerings to capitalize on the latest safeguards and systems.