47 Committee Members
(as of 29-01-2022)
Committee Updates View All
- DLC Automobiles and Charters committee to be launched in January 2022.
- Gautam Sen | Independent author and mobility consultant joins DLC Automobiles & Chaters Committee from London Chapter.
- Sebastian Fuchs | MD of Cox Automotive Inc. joins the committee from DLC Global Chapter.
- DLC Global Automobiles and Charters Committee HCM Alastair Callender is Recipient of Young Professionals in Yachting Awards.
- DLC Global Automobiles and Charters Committee HCM Sharad Kachalia is Recipient of Gujarati Mid-day Gaurav Ratna Icon Award.
- DLC Global Automobiles and Charters Committee HCM Adam Ridgway is Recipient of GITEX Future Stars - Supernova challenge.
- Hormazd Sorabjee | Editor in Autocar India joins DLC Mumbai Chapter as an HCM in Automobiles & Charters Committee.
- Renuka Kirpalani | Executive Editor Video Content in Autocar India joins DLC Mumbai Chapter as an HCM in Automobiles & Charters Committee.
- Sumit Garg | Co-Founder & MD in Luxury Ride joins DLC Delhi Chapter as an HCM in Automobiles & Charters Committee.
- Dr. Tejas Kothari from DLC Mumbai Chapter has plugged to Social Cause CanKids KidsCan NGO.
The Global Committee is further divided into sub-committees to streamline the extensive and in-depth knowledge in this space for our members. This unique knowledge is offered in an easy-to-consume manner on the various DLC Formats
To get the premium car manufacturers and dealers together to gather industry insights and information on car launches. Organize informative videos through the manufacturer on the processes, logistics and detailing of what goes into the (behind the scene) manufacture of a premium automobile, something that would peak the interest of our members who are auto enthusiasts. To collaborate with the most reputed dealer in the chapter city to give the member the best customized deals, services and buying experience.
To get knowledge on the biking industry about the new launches, racing events and all things a bike enthusiast would like to hear about on our platform. To collaborate, with dealers of premium bikes and customization specialists, to offer customization and service of the highest quality.
To collaborate with the most trusted Air & Sea Charter companies to offer our members personalized services for their business or recreational travel.
Magnificence or sleekness on wheels and the finest charters which represent and have mastered the ultimate in speed, comfort, safety, style are associated with us to bring you curated experiences that redefine exhilaration. Add personalized care and a wide spectrum of peerless offerings to give you unsurpassable indulgence.
SEMA Show is going to be held
The SEMA Show takes place November 1 – November 4, 2022 at the Las Vegas Convention Center located at 3150 Paradise Road, Las Vegas, NV 89109.
There is no other trade show where you can see thousands of product innovations from 1,300 new and iconic exhibitors, experience the latest product and custom vehicle trends, get access to 70+ free professional skill-enhancing education sessions and make career-changing connections with peers, leaders, and celebrities at the industry’s most anticipated in-person networking event.
Marine Equipment Trade Show is going to be held
The METSTRADE Show is the world’s largest trade exhibition of marine equipment, materials and systems. We are the only truly international B2B exhibition for the marine leisure industry and have served as a platform for innovation, market developments and networking since our launch in 1988. In addition to the overall leisure marine industry, we cater for three specialist sectors, namely Superyachts, Marinas and Yards and Construction materials. We do this through three specialised pavilions, each offering a smaller self-contained show within the larger METSTRADE Show context.
Seoul Motor Show is going to be held in Seoul
The Seoul Motor Show 2021 offers an excellent platform for the market entry. The leading event for the automotive industry in South Korea takes place every two years and is supported by KAMA (Korea Automobile Manufacturers Association) and by the importers association KAIDA (Korea Automobile Importers and Distributors Association) as well as by KAICA (Korea Auto Industries Coop. Association).