Honoured to Introduce
Author, Consultant Independent author and mobility consultant
Global Automobiles & Charters Community
A Paris based automotive consultant, Gautam’s involvement in the design and development of several vehicles, the first Indian sports car, the San Storm, for San Motors, Bangalore. He collaborated with renowned car designers: Gerard Godfroy, Tom Tjaarda and Marcello Gandini and founded four magazines (Indian Auto, Auto India, TopGear India and the Indian edition of auto motor & sport). Authored The Bertone Collection, Marcello Gandini.
New Business Development
Editor in Chief - India
Indian Auto with Business Press Pvt Ltd
Editor in Chief
Auto India Magazine
Auto India magazine
Mistrale Publishing Private Limited, New Delhi, Publisher and Editor-in-Chief of auto motor & sport magazine in India
BBC TopGear magazine in India
Editor in Chief
of Auto India magazine, and Consulting Editor of Business India magazine
2007- to date .
Automotive Division, Osians Group
2014- to date .
Master's in Business Administration
- Member of the Jury every year at the annual Statesman Vintage & Classic Car Rally, in Calcutta1993-1996
- Member of the Jury for the 2012 and the 2014 editions of the biennial Le Mans Classic concours d’elegance, at Le Mans, FranceSince 2012
- Member of the Jury for the 2014 and the 2015 editions of the Chantilly Arts & Elegance, at Chantilly, FranceSince 2014
- Curated the special exposition on the Joyaux automobiles de la maharadjahs at Retromobile, in Paris2014
- Collaborated on several design projects with prominent designers Marcello Gandini, Tom Tjaarda and Gerard Godfroy