(as of 17-12-2021)
Committee Updates View All
- DLC launches ESG committee on October 4, 2021.
- Terence Jayaretnam | Partner in Climate Change & Sustainability, & Reconciliation Leader - EY joins as an HCM in the DLC Global Chapter
- Marga Hoek | International Advisory Council, Redevco B.V. from Netherlands joins as an HCM in the DLC Global Chapter
- Barry Johnson | Executive Director in Selectusa joins as an HCM in the DLC New York Chapter.
- HCM Mario Diel | CEO & Founder of Ikar Industries LLP, launch the World's First HUMICORN: IKAR!
The Global Committee is further divided into sub-committees to streamline the extensive and in-depth knowledge in this space for our members. This unique knowledge is offered in an easy-to-consume manner on the various DLC Formats
The Environmental sub-committee in the ESG domain aims to deliver dedicated business knowledge curated by our Global experts to enable members to appreciate stewardship of nature, inter alia, by a company’s energy use, waste, pollution, natural resource conservation, and treatment of animals. This will help members to evaluate and review any environmental compliance issues their company might face and consider potential environmental liabilities and obligations to work towards a sustainable cause.
International Advisory Council | Redevco B.V. | Netherlands
Solar Project Originator | Bw Solar | | New York
CEO | PJ Sustainability Consulting Limited | | Hong Kong
The Social sub-committee in the ESG domain aims to deliver dedicated business knowledge from Global experts to adhere to socially acceptable practices within a broader, diverse society. These shared best practices can help a company manage its relationships with its workforce, the community within which it operates, and with emergent social trends and policies that bear impact on a corporation. These social aspect of sustainable ESG investing can translate into improved business performance and better relationships with customers & local communities, thus increasing profits in a sustainable, responsible manner.
CEO & Director | Eastern Shepherd International Group | | Chennai
The Governance committee in the ESG domain aims to use the strength of this unique global platform that uniting global experts from different jurisdictions, to share and learn from best practices in the area of ethical governance, compliance with applicable laws, legislation and policies as they relate to the way in which a company defines its purpose and abides by codes of ethical conduct and practice in the attainment of its goals and mission. Filtered and carefully curated knowledge will help members to make effective decisions, comply with the law, and meet the needs of their internal and external stakeholders.
CEO & Founder | Ikar Industries LLP | | London
Gynecologist | United Nations | | Mumbai
Top 10 Listing
(As certified by Global Honorary Committee Members)
DLC realises that our Global Community of Entrepreneurs, Professionals and Young Leaders deserve the best products, services and experiences. DLC believes the most efficient way is to tap into the Knowledge and Experiences of our Honorary Committee Members by having them cast their own vote, then compile and share the list as Top 10. Every curated Top 10 list is Validated by the Honorray members of the DLC Global ESG Committee
- Sustainability & Environmental Speakers
- Sustainable Business Speakers
- Environmental Books
- Social Impact Speakers
- Social Responsible Investing Books
- Sustainablity Conferences
- Corporate Governance Consultants/ Advisory Firms
- Corporate Governance Books
- ESG Consultants / Advisory Firms
- ESG Books
- Climate Change Speakers
- Environmental Consultants
- Environmental Conferences
- Diversity & Inclusion Speakers
- Sustainability Conferences
- Corporate Governance Speakers
- Corporate Sustainability & Growth
- Social Governance Conferences
- ESG speakers
- ESG Summits & Conferences
Carbon footprint, blockchains and how investors are increasingly inclined towards companies which revere ESG criteria. Come, meet like-minded individuals to discuss higher level processes which boost the Sustainability Index, enrich future generations and provide organisations with a competitive advantage. Our tie-ups with ESG Consultants and Consulting Firms have resulted in curated offerings such as sophisticated methodology for Operational Reliability and Security Programs.