Leadership & Transformation
Optimize the ROI of Your Digital Growth
An Exclusive Video Chat for DLC Members across the globe.
▪ 75% of digital growth initiatives fall short of their ROI targets
▪ In your 1-on-1 video chat, you will receive instant feedback tailored to your unique situation
▪ New impulses for decision-makers to scale their B2B business more profitably in the digital world
YOU DECIDE WHAT YOU NEED:
▪ An answer to a single question
▪ A 20-minute live dialogue
▪ Recurring live chats
Every year Mike Flache is available for a select number of engagements around the world.
1. Power Dressing – Business Attire and Style Management:
· Current trends in Indian and international business dressing.
· Appropriate attire for conferences, formal and informal business meetings.
· The art of dressing with taste.
Target – To enhance the Corporate and Social Image through dressing – how you look and feel will greatly determine how you succeed in the marketplace.
2. Crafting Brand YOU – Personal Branding:
One of the best ways to articulate your skills, experience, knowledge, and overall worth in today’s competitive world is to create a personal brand that helps you stand out in the crowd.
Target- Learn the habits you should adopt to market yourself while building a more powerful personal brand. We share tips on how through an organized approach you can effectively be the sole brand ambassador for your personal brand.
3. The Global Ambassador – Cross Cultural Sensitivity and International Business Etiquette.
· Importance of international manners and etiquette
· Historical/Geographical background of target culture
· Customs and traditions
· Perceptions, stereotypes and expectations of target culture
· Country specific information on the do’s and don’ts of business etiquette.
· Faux pas and other situations
Target – Understanding the uniqueness of cultures around the world and how to apply the skills of cultural understanding to become more successful in the global business environment.
4. Gravitas and Charismatic Leadership Presence:
Executive presence is a blending of temperament, competencies, and skills that, when combined, send all the right signals. Leaders know they must embody executive presence to get ahead, influence others, and drive results.
Target – This module will help corporate leaders increase their personal presence. The program builds the skill of gravitas and encourages each participant on a virtuous journey of improving their presence continuously and to understand the importance of creating a positive impact. Our coaches build on strengths and identify opportunities for you to unleash your personal power and to lead with confidence.
The School of MannersDubai
- Exclusive rates for DLC members on a case-to-case basis subject to product offerings.
2. Special discount for executive coaches wanting to be certified by John Mattone Incorporated, coach to Late Steve Jobs. Special rates to become registered as empaneled coaches with ILCI across India, Sri Lanka, Nepal and Bangladesh. F
3. 20% on the book, Build to Outperform written by Mr. Ajay Bakshi.